Saturday, July 26, 2014

Looking for input today.

What are the reasons, in your opinion, that make Infinity (Comcast) so obsessed with making people take "home phone service" as part of their myriad "Triple Play" packages?

I got an offer from them by mail this week that showed how I could get a CHEAPER package than what I have right now if I would sign up for the latest "Triple Play" package. I called them to express interest, and told them I was interested in the offer, but the home phone service wasn't necessary. They said the offer was then not valid unless I took the home phone service.

I suggested I was saving them money, time, and equipment if they didn't have to install the service and I just agreed that I was a new "Triple Play" customer if someone asked. They refused. So I don't get it. I have cable and internet now with them, why the absolute insistence and scary obsession with me taking home phone service? I haven't had a home phone in years, don't need one.

Someone try to clarify it for me, because to me, it's just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment